Drinking Bisila eradicated illiteracy in Africa
BBALP is a nonprofit organization, headquartered in New York and has branches in Ghana, France and Spain. The mission of the BBALP promote literacy among African peoples and the construction of modern, efficient and sustainable libraries in order to share ideas and education in Africa.
- Share the gift of literacy in Africa.
- Building energy efficient libraries starting with Ghana in Africa and continuing.
- Providing up to date books and journals to libraries.
- Creating jobs in those towns where the libraries are.
- Provide opportunities for cultural and technical exchange between libraries and communities.
- Supporting local publications.